The Snazzy Chronicles: Snowed In? Stay Cozy While Shopping!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snowed In? Stay Cozy While Shopping!

If you're snowed in like me, you're probably staying cozy under the covers, sipping hot cocoa (or tea if you're me), and catching up on TV shows. When you want to take a break from watching TV, try online shopping! Lacking in work clothes? Have you been wanting new pumps? What about that new wallet or clutch you've been searching for? You might find everything you need with these exclusive online sales. They got great deals going on right now. A lot of my suggestions will be petite size friendly with regular sizing associated.

1) Madewell: Enter code XOXO for extra 50% off select sale styles and extra 30% off for the rest of the sale section.

My favorite item from this selection is the quinn shoe in calf hair. I love how Madewell stepped up their calf hair skimmer with a small, chunky heel. It gives the shoe a polished look that could easily be used for both day and night (as in going to the bars or having a laid back dinner with friends). I can imagine the shoes would be comfortable for shopping too!

2) Loft: Enter code SHOP40 for 40% off select styles. Extra 60% off sale items (no code needed).

Since I'm finally making my way into the work force, I've recently started shopping at Loft. My first regret after purchasing my first item was, "I wish I shopped at Loft sooner." Not only are their clothes perfect for work, but they fit amazingly for petite sized person like me ! I've come to realize the importance of a tailored outfit. No longer will I look sadly at a skirt thinking that it won't look good on me because of my height. I know I'll have Loft to fall back on. 

3) Banana Republic: Enter code BRVDAY40 for 40% off entire purchase.

Banana Republic is great for work clothes. They give off that sophisticated, feminine touch to every item of clothing. Their clothes are also great for both day and night. My favorite item here is the sloan fit slim ankle pants. Not only do they fit perfectly, but they make an outfit look polished at the office and when you're out and about. I would even say that these pants should be a staple in your wardrobe. They can go with anything.


4) Asos: Enter code LONGHAUL for extra 15% off clearance.

Asos has clothes for everyone. Their selection ranges and caters to different fashion styles. Although their seasonal selections are great, I always tackle their sale/clearance section. It's just as good as their seasonal stuff. I've actually been eyeing the Bandeau Jumpsuit in black. The teal is on sale, but the black one isn't. I just think it would be great for summer, and because my shoulders are a little bit broad, the sweetheart-ish neckline would be so cute!


5) Aldo Shoes: Extra 50% off Sale boots. 50% off the original price on all clearance footwear. No code needed for both deals.
ORINGOAAUDAISEISEUTESSI (Available in 3 colors), PRAVDAFADEE

Aldo has been trying to sell their boots for the past two months. Do them a favor (both in store and online) and help them out... only if you like the shoes of course. The Fadee looks amazing, but the heel is too high and waaay too thin. If anything, the Pravda looks a lot more practical with the chunky heel (helps with comfort and balance). If you are looking for a boot, the Oringoa has been featured in many fashion blogs. So if you want to be trendy, here's your chance. 

Although I only listed these websites, I'm pretty sure that there are many more amazing sales happening on others. What are your favorite websites to check out for great online deals?

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment