The Snazzy Chronicles: Cherry Blossom Adventures

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cherry Blossom Adventures

This past weekend, I touristed out the cherry blossoms in DC. Although the cherry blossoms have already reached their peak, they were still beautiful to see. FYI, most of the pictures were taken on my iphone, my boyfriend's android phone, and his SLR (just the outfit part). Some will be blurrier than others XD



My friends were also in DC and wanted to get ramen, so my boyfriend and I did a small, tiny, little photo shoot on the Mall while we waited for them.












sweater from H&M, necklace from Forever 21, blouse from H&M, skirt from H&M, 
satchel from Urban Outfitters, tights from Asos, hat from Urban Outfitters 

Afterwards, we finally met up with our friends and ate some ramen at a Japanese restaurant called Daikaya. I ordered the Shio Ramen and added toppings to it like seaweed and such.

When we finally finished, this is how our receipts were delivered to us!


Overall, I had a great Saturday spent in good company and good food. I must say, however, that I've had better ramen before, but the food still tasted great and left me full in the end. Well, until next year cherry blossoms! Hopefully, I'll get to see you in full bloom!

I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures =) Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment