The Snazzy Chronicles: Denim on Cheetah Print

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Denim on Cheetah Print














BDG denim studded vest from urban outfitters (similar here), skull shirt from h&m, cheetah print skirt from h&m (similar here), spiked chain necklace from forever 21 (similar here), backpack from forever 21 (similar here), gold watch from mom, black lita boots from Jeffrey Campbell

I'm starting to realize how important it is to wear a third piece. For this outfit, it would be the studded denim vest. From what I learned from work, that third piece really takes an outfit far. Whether it is a large, staple necklace, a sweater, a scarf, a vest, etc, it can definitely make an outfit look way better. I honestly thought this outfit looked awesome prior to adding the vest, but once I threw denim on top, I decided to keep it.  It really adds a finishing touch to the soft floral purple of the skull shirt and the gold spiked necklace. What do you guys like to add as a finishing touch to your outfits?

I hope ya'll enjoyed the look! Hype me on lookbook and remember to follow me on instagrampinterest, and here! I would deeply appreciate it =)

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment